Violator Spawn 3D print STL it is a Digital Product for 3D printing.
- This is the 3D collectible you need; it was modeled with high precision.
- The statue has correct details, without a doubt the most accurate digital file on the market.
- This collectible is split for easy printing.
- Ready to print in parts.
- Model made and sculpted in: Zbrush.
- The file format is: STL.
- At M3D Studios the STL files are verified and tested.
We hope you like it!
In particular, Spawn, whose name is Albert Francis “Al” Simmons, is a fictional protagonist, in the anti-hero category.
Ultimately, he is created by Todd McFarlane. He first appeared in the Spawn #1 comic.
On the other hand, the American company Image Comics continue to publish Spawn’s life in comics.
Also, the series has divided it into various comics: Curse of the Spawn, Sam & Twitch, and Angela.
Similarly, he appears in the Shadows of Spawn manga.
In particular, the Violator is a fictional protagonist, antagonist category, and enemy of Spawn.
Mainly, he is the demonic appearance of the Clown.
Also, he is in charge of channeling the new Hellspawn.
Similarly, Violator has a miniseries dedicated to him.
In short, he considers Spawn to be a rival, not a threat.