Vegeta Shogun Samurai ベジータ四世 3D print STL it is a Digital Product for 3D printing.
- This is the 3D collectible you need; it was modeled with high precision.
- The statue has correct details, without a doubt the most accurate digital file on the market.
- This collectible is split for easy printing.
- Ready to print in parts.
- Model made and sculpted in: Zbrush.
- The file format is: STL.
- At M3D Studios the STL files are verified and tested.
We hope you like it!
Basically, Dragon Ball is an anime and manga that was published between 1984 and 1995 in Shonen Jump magazine, by the Japanese publisher Shueisha.
It is written and illustrated by Akira Toriyama.
The original plot recounts the adventures of Goku (Saiyan warrior), who has experience in martial arts.
His primary objective is to carry out numerous of trips and adventures; which enables him to develop and perfect his fighting techniques.
As its name indicates, there are a series of magical spheres that, when found and put together, invoke a dragon that grants wishes.
Accordingly, Vegeta is the eldest prince of the Saiyan royal family, his father is King Vegeta III. He considered as the deuteragonist of Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball Z Kai and Dragon Ball Super.
Also, he is a survivor of the Saiyan genocide of the planet Vegeta caused by Frieza.
Likewise, his main rival was Goku, however, his antagonistic role culminates when he reveals himself and joins the Z fighters, thus becoming a hero.
There are no reviews yet.