The golden pug dog 3D print STL it is a Digital Product for 3D printing.
- This is the 3D collectible you need; it was modeled with high precision.
- The statue has correct details, without a doubt the most accurate digital file on the market.
- This collectible is split for easy printing.
- Ready to print in parts.
- Model made and sculpted in: Zbrush.
- The file format is: STL.
- At M3D Studios the STL files are verified and tested.
We hope you like it!
In short, the Pug is also known as a pug or pug, it is a breed of small dog of the Molossian class, originally from China (funded by the United Kingdom).
Basically, it is a short dog, with a square and massive appearance.
In addition, the Pug has a large head covered with folds, and it is round.
In particular, its muzzle is square and flat. Hence, they may suffer from brachycephalic syndrome or dyspnea.
On the other hand, the Pug is characterized by having large, dark eyes; its legs are straight and its tail is curly.
In general, their coat is tight, shiny, and soft; fawn in color, with variation of silver, full black or apricot.
In addition, this dog has a black color in the form of a mask or mask. It exteriorizes a black stripe that goes from the head to the tail.