The Godfather Logo 3D print STL it is a Digital Product for 3D printing.
- This is the 3D collectible you need; it was modeled with high precision.
- The statue has correct details, without a doubt the most accurate digital file on the market.
- This collectible is split for easy printing.
- Ready to print in parts.
- Model made and sculpted in: Zbrush.
- The file format is: STL.
- At M3D Studios the STL files are verified and tested.
We hope you like it!
Primarily, The Godfather is an American crime, gangster, and drama film, very successful in its time.
In particular, it is based on the homonymous novel by Mario Puzo (who helped write the film’s script).
In addition, it is directed by Francis Ford Coppola and is the first of a trilogy of films.
Also, its production is carried out by: Albert S. Ruddy.
On the other hand, the distribution of the godfather is thanks to: Paramount Pictures.
Similarly, this film was released for the first time in movie theaters in 1972.
Without a doubt, The Godfather is set in New York, from 1945 to 1955.
In short, it tells the chronicles of the fictional criminal family, Corleone, led by Vito Corleone.
Hence, he turns to his son Michael Corleone, so that he can learn and become a ruthless mafia boss.
Likewise, the godfather has recognition in relation to: the performances, the cinematography, the direction, the edition, the score and the script.