Taarna 3D print STL it is a Digital Product for 3D printing.
- This is the 3D collectible you need; it was modeled with high precision.
- The statue has correct details, without a doubt the most accurate digital file on the market.
- This collectible is split for easy printing.
- Ready to print in parts.
- Model made and sculpted in: Zbrush.
- The file format is: STL.
- At M3D Studios the STL files are verified and tested.
We hope you like it!
Primarily, Heavy Metal is a dark fantasy, science fiction, and erotic comics magazine, based in the United States.
On the other hand, Heavy Metal was published in 1977.
In particular, Taarna is a fictional protagonist, of the heroine category.
Furthermore, she belongs to the race of warriors called Taarakians; she being the last survivor.
On the other hand, she is a descendant of Taarak. And she was summoned with the aim of safeguarding the city.
However, Taarna was late and was unable to save them.
Therefore, she longs to take revenge and destroy the source of her great evil.
In the same way, she is characterized by carrying a sharp sword, to facilitate the killing and beheading of humanoids.
Furthermore, she possesses a flying creature with characteristics mixed between a pterodactyl and a small chicken.
Also, Taarna has a beautiful appearance, her hair is silver and she wears a black outfit that is very revealing.
On the other hand, her armor and boots are red. On her neck is the Taarakian brand tattoo.
There are no reviews yet.