Silhouette Sailor Moon Logo 3D print STL it is a Digital Product for 3D printing.
- This is the 3D collectible you need; it was modeled with high precision.
- The statue has correct details, without a doubt the most accurate digital file on the market.
- This collectible is split for easy printing.
- Ready to print in parts.
- Model made and sculpted in: Zbrush.
- The file format is: STL.
- At M3D Studios the STL files are verified and tested.
We hope you like it!
Mainly, Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon is a manga of Japanese origin, it is written and illustrated by Naoko Takeuchi.
In particular, its publication was, since December 1991, in Nakayoshi magazine (Kodansha publishing house).
Despite being from a subgenre of magical girls, and sentai; It is one of the popular manga for both men and women.
Similarly, Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon has had its anime adaptation since 1992, executed by the Toei Animation studio.
Also, several films based on this franchise have been made, starting in 1993.
However, at first Sailor Moon did not appear as the main character, but Sailor V; time later she was included.
Now, Pretty Guardian is the main protagonist of the series, she was the first Sailor awakened by Luna.
Ultimately, she has a secret identity called: Usagi Tsukino.
Particularly, Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon is the reincarnation of Princess Serenity.
However, she took this form to distract the Dark Kingdom. In order to find the Silver Crystal.