Scraps Funko 3D print STL it is a Digital Product for 3D printing.
- This is the 3D collectible you need; it was modeled with high precision.
- The statue has correct details, without a doubt the most accurate digital file on the market.
- This collectible is split for easy printing.
- Ready to print in parts.
- Model made and sculpted in: Zbrush.
- The file format is: STL.
- At M3D Studios the STL files are verified and tested.
We hope you like it!
Mainly, Corpse Bride, is an American fantasy animated film.
On the other hand, it is founded on a Russian-Jewish folk tale from the 19th century.
In addition, it is directed by Tim Burton and Mike Johnson.
Also, its production is carried out by: Laika animation studios and Tim Burton Productions.
In particular, the distribution of Corpse Bride is thanks to: Warner Bros. Pictures
In the same way, this film is of the stop motion category, it was released for the first time in movie theaters in 2005.
Without a doubt, Corpse Bride is set in a fictional town from the Victorian era, and tells the story of a young man named Victor Van Dort.
In short, due to some events he is suddenly taken to the world of the dead.
Hence, he marries a mysterious corpse bride, named Emily.
All this happens while Victoria Everglot (his real girlfriend) is waiting for him in the world of the living.
In particular, Victor wants to return to his true love, and he will do everything possible to return.
There are no reviews yet.