Ranma 1/2 3D print STL it is a Digital Product for 3D printing.
- This is the 3D collectible you need; it was modeled with high precision.
- The statue has correct details, without a doubt the most accurate digital file on the market.
- This collectible is split for easy printing.
- Ready to print in parts.
- Model made and sculpted in: Zbrush.
- The file format is: STL.
- At M3D Studios the STL files are verified and tested.
We hope you like it!
Mainly, Ranma 1/2 is a manga and animated series of Japanese origin, it is written and illustrated by Rumiko Takahashi.
Additionally, its publication was, since August 1987, in Shukan Shonen Sunday magazine, Shogakukan editorial.
Also, Ranma 1/2 has its anime adaptations, from 1989 to 1992. Its production was by: Kitty Films. In addition, they were broadcast by Fuji Television.
Similarly, it has animated videos and movies.
In particular, the story tells the life of a teenager, his name is: Ranma Saotome; which tries to end a curse.
So, she turns into a woman every time she touches the cold water. In order to reverse this, she must touch hot water.
She, in turn, deals with her marriage commitment, with the young Akane Tendo (obligation agreed upon by her parents, several years before).
On the other hand, Ranma 1/2 was trained in martial arts, since he was a child.
Additionally, he acquired the curse in one of the trainings, as he fell into an enchanting pond (in Jusenkyo) called: the pond of the drowned red-haired woman.