Question Mark Pot Mario Bros 3D print STL it is a Digital Product for 3D printing.
- This is the 3D collectible you need; it was modeled with high precision.
- The statue has correct details, without a doubt the most accurate digital file on the market.
- This collectible is split for easy printing.
- Ready to print in parts.
- Model made and sculpted in: Zbrush.
- The file format is: STL.
- At M3D Studios the STL files are verified and tested.
We hope you like it!
With respect, Mario Bros is an arcade video game, created by: Shigeru Miyamoto.
Similarly, its launch was in 1983, through Nintendo.
In particular, it has been re-released on platforms such as: Nintendo 3DS, Wii and Wii U.
On the other hand, Mario Bros had his first appearance in Donkey Kong, under the pseudonym Jumpman.
Likewise, it is a game whose main character is Mario, an Italian-American plumber, who is accompanied by Luigi (his younger brother).
Now, the objective of both is to defeat the creatures that have come from the sewers.
Therefore, they will have to exterminate them, through the rotation on their backs; to later kick them.
In short, this block, with a question mark pot, is characteristic of Mario Bros.
In addition, it is yellow (although there are different colors).
Once the block is hit, they can come out of it: fire flower, mushroom or coins.
There are no reviews yet.