Pusheen Pack 3D print STL it is a Digital Product for 3D printing.
This pack includes 8 different models of Pusheen.
- This is the 3D collectible you need; it was modeled with high precision.
- The statue has correct details, without a doubt the most accurate digital file on the mark
- This collectible is split for easy printing.
- Ready to print in parts.
- Model made and sculpted in: Zbrush.
- The file format is: STL.
- At M3D Studios the STL files are verified and tested.
We hope you like it!
In particular, Pusheen originated in the year 2010, by: Claire Belton and Andrew Duff.
Now, it is a well-known and popularized website comic, about the usual life of a cat of the same name.
Therefore, Pusheen went viral, even becoming a sticker on Facebook and Telegram.
Consequently, she has her own site dedicated to her. Also, she has an appearance in a book by Claire Belton.
In general, Pusheen is a sociable and cheerful cat, her color is gray.
In addition, on her back and head she has stripes. She has small legs and a round body.
Likewise, this cute kitten has a family, which is made up of: her parents, and her younger sister.
Where, the appearance of her parents is the same as her, but of different colors.
However, her little sister, Stormy, is gray and her fur is fluffy.