Paul The Alien 3D print STL it is a Digital Product for 3D printing.
- This is the 3D collectible you need; it was modeled with high precision.
- The statue has correct details, without a doubt the most accurate digital file on the market.
- This collectible is split for easy printing.
- Ready to print in parts.
- Model made and sculpted in: Zbrush.
- The file format is: STL.
- At M3D Studios the STL files are verified and tested.
We hope you like it!
Mainly, Paul The Alien, is an American science fiction comedy film.
In addition, it is written by: Simon Pegg and Nick Frost (leads of the film), and directed by Greg Mottola.
In short, it was released for the first time in movie theaters in 2011.
Also, it has references to Steven Spielberg movies (science fiction).
Undoubtedly, Paul The Alien tells the story of the adventure carried out by two nerds, bound for the International Comics Convention, located in San Diego.
Hence, they choose to go to area 51, but they meet an alien named Paul.
In particular, this character is looking for help so that the government does not find him, so that they do not assassinate him.
Also, Paul wants to be back in his home.