Paikuhan 3D print STL it is a Digital Product for 3D printing.
- This is the 3D collectible you need; it was modeled with high precision.
- The statue has correct details, without a doubt the most accurate digital file on the market.
- This collectible is split for easy printing.
- Ready to print in parts.
- Model made and sculpted in: Zbrush.
- The file format is: STL.
- At M3D Studios the STL files are verified and tested.
We hope you like it!
Generally, Dragon Ball is an anime and manga that was published between 1984 and 1995 in Shonen Jump magazine, by the Japanese publisher Shueisha.
Basically, it is written and illustrated by Akira Toriyama.
Secondly, the original plot recounts the adventures of Goku (Saiyan warrior), who has experience in martial arts.
His primary objective is to carry out numerous of trips and adventures; which enables him to develop and perfect his fighting techniques.
As its name indicates, there are a series of magical spheres that, when found and put together, invoke a dragon that grants wishes.
Without a doubt, Paikuhan is a martial arts fighter and a warrior, he hails from the Western Galaxies.
Also, he has the ability to transform into: Super-Paikuhan.
Notably, his first appearance was in Dragon Ball Z, as a filler character.
On the other hand, Paikuhan is the champion of the Western Galaxies, since in the Martial Arts Tournament of the Other World, he defeated the rebels of Hell, in the company of Goku.
There are no reviews yet.