One Piece Emblem 3D print STL it is a Digital Product for 3D printing.
- This is the 3D collectible you need; it was modeled with high precision.
- The statue has correct details, without a doubt the most accurate digital file on the mark
- This collectible is split for easy printing.
- Ready to print in parts.
- Model made and sculpted in: Zbrush.
- The file format is: STL.
- At M3D Studios the STL files are verified and tested.
We hope you like it!
Mainly, One Piece is a manga of Japanese origin, it is written and illustrated by the mangaka Eiichiro Oda.
Additionally, its publication was, since July 1997, in Weekly Shonen Jump magazine (Shueisha publisher).
In particular, it is the best-selling manga in the entire history of Japan and of said magazine.
Now, One Piece has a Guinness Record for being the manga with the largest number of published copies, made by a single author.
Similarly, it has its anime adaptation since 1999, executed by Toei Animation.
Also, various movies have been made based on this franchise.
With respect, the story recounts the adventures of some pirates.
Particularly from the pirate crew made up of a boy named Monkey D. Luffy.
In addition, his main objective is to search for a treasure known as: One Piece and become the King of the Pirates.
In short, Monkey D. Luffy got his motivation thanks to the fact that a pirate named Shanks saved his life.