Nezuko Funko 3D print STL it is a Digital Product for 3D printing.
- This is the 3D collectible you need; it was modeled with high precision.
- The statue has correct details, without a doubt the most accurate digital file on the market.
- This collectible is split for easy printing.
- Ready to print in parts.
- Model made and sculpted in: Zbrush.
- The file format is: STL.
- At M3D Studios the STL files are verified and tested.
We hope you like it!
Mainly, Demon Slayer (Kimetsu no Yaiba) is a manga of Japanese origin, it is written and illustrated by Koyoharu Gotoge.
Additionally, its publication was, since February 2016, in Shukan Shonen Jump magazine (Shueisha publisher).
In particular, it is one of the best-selling manga in the entire history of Japan.
Similarly, Demon Slayer (Kimetsu no Yaiba) has had its anime adaptation since 2019, executed by Ufotable.
Also, a movie based on this franchise has been made, in the year 2020.
Now, the story is set in the Taisho era of Japan.
Where, after his workday (selling coal) Tanjiro finds his family liquidated by a demon.
In particular, his younger sister, Nezuko, was the only survivor. However, she has transformed into a demon.
Consequently, Tanjiro becomes a demon hunter. In order to reverse the transition of his sister.