Mountain of the hokages 3D print STL it is a Digital Product for 3D printing.
- This is the 3D collectible you need; it was modeled with high precision.
- The statue has correct details, without a doubt the most accurate digital file on the market.
- This collectible is split for easy printing.
- Ready to print in parts.
- Model made and sculpted in: Zbrush.
- The file format is: STL.
- At M3D Studios the STL files are verified and tested.
We hope you like it!
Naruto is a manga and animated series of Japanese origin, it is written and illustrated by Masashi Kishimoto.
Additionally, its publication was, since November 1999, in Shonen Jump magazine (Shueisha publisher).
Regarding the story, it tells the life of an adolescent ninja (inhabitant of Konohagakure), who lost his parents in the attack of the Nine-Tailed demon fox. Further, his name is: Naruto Uzumaki.
As a consequence, all this leads him to want to become the leader of his village, the so-called Hokage. In order to get recognition in his town and his people.
Naruto’s appearance is in the Naruto anime and manga, Naruto Shippuden, including their respective sequels. He is also in Boruto: Naruto Next Generations
Mountain of the hokages, as its name indicates, is a mountain with a view of Konohagakure, it is characterized by having each of the Hokage’s faces engraved in the stone.
In short, its symbolism represents how the Hokage are always watching over the village. The idea for its creation came from Hashirama Senju.
There are no reviews yet.