Monsters Inc Scream Container 3D print STL it is a Digital Product for 3D printing.
- This is the 3D collectible you need; it was modeled with high precision.
- The statue has correct details, without a doubt the most accurate digital file on the mark
- This collectible is split for easy printing.
- Ready to print in parts.
- Model made and sculpted in: Zbrush.
- The file format is: STL.
- At M3D Studios the STL files are verified and tested.
We hope you like it!
Primarily, Monsters Inc. (Incorporated) is an American animated film.
In short, this film was released for the first time in theaters in 2001.
Also, it is produced by Pixar Animation Studios and Walt Disney Pictures.
Undoubtedly, Monsters Inc tells the story of Mike Wazowski and James Sullivan, they are two friends who live in Monstropolis.
Hence, in the Monsters Inc scare company where they work, they are in charge of scaring away human children.
In addition, they keep the screams of these children in a container, with the aim of using them as an energy source for the city.
In particular, in Monstropolis they consider children to be highly toxic.
Now, during a day at work at Monsters Inc, a failure occurs and a girl named Boo enters the company.
Therefore, Mike Wazowski and James Sullivan, fearful for the girl, will have to return her to her world.