Majin Vegeta ベジータ四世 T 3D print STL it is a Digital Product for 3D printing.
- This is the 3D collectible you need; it was modeled with high precision.
- The statue has correct details, without a doubt the most accurate digital file on the market.
- This collectible is split for easy printing.
- Ready to print in parts.
- Model made and sculpted in: Zbrush.
- The file format is: STL.
- At M3D Studios the STL files are verified and tested.
We hope you like it!
Generally, Dragon Ball is an anime and manga that was published between 1984 and 1995 in Shonen Jump magazine, by the Japanese publisher Shueisha.
Basically, it is written and illustrated by Akira Toriyama.
Secondly, the original plot recounts the adventures of Goku (Saiyan warrior), who has experience in martial arts.
His primary objective is to carry out numerous of trips and adventures; which enables him to develop and perfect his fighting techniques.
In reality, Vegeta is the eldest prince of the Saiyan royal family, his father being King Vegeta III.
Without a doubt, he is considered as the deuteragonist of Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball Z Kai and Dragon Ball Super.
In addition, he is a survivor of the Saiyan genocide of the planet Vegeta caused by Frieza.
On the other hand, Majin Vegeta is the evil and strongest form of Vegeta. All this happened after the prince allowed Babidi control of his being, with the aim of acquiring Goku’s level of power.