King Shark 3D print STL it is a Digital Product for 3D printing.
- This is the 3D collectible you need; it was modeled with high precision.
- The statue has correct details, without a doubt the most accurate digital file on the market.
- This collectible is split for easy printing.
- Ready to print in parts.
- Model made and sculpted in: Zbrush.
- The file format is: STL.
- At M3D Studios the STL files are verified and tested.
We hope you like it!
Mainly, DC Entertainment is a comic book and movie producer, subsidized by Warner Bros Entertainment, based in California, United States.
In short, he is distinguished for producing the DC Entertainment (DC) Cinematic Universe, based on the characters of DC Comics.
In addition, the franchise contains: literature, video games, short films, graphic novels, television and digital series.
On the other hand, DC Comics was created in 1934, considered as an American publisher that is dedicated to the publication of comics.
It should be noted that, within its successful characters, are: Batman, Flash, Superman, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, among others.
In short, King Shark (called Nanaue) is a villain comic book character, who first appeared in 1994.
In addition, it was founded by the writer Karl Kesel, and the artist Tom Grummett.
Likewise, he is produced by DC Comics.
Notably, King Shark is one of Aquaman’s villains.
Also, he has appearances in: animated series, television series and in the movie The Suicide Squad.