Inuyasha Logo 3D print STL it is a Digital Product for 3D printing.
- This is the 3D collectible you need; it was modeled with high precision.
- The statue has correct details, without a doubt the most accurate digital file on the market.
- This collectible is split for easy printing.
- Ready to print in parts.
- Model made and sculpted in: Zbrush.
- The file format is: STL.
- At M3D Studios the STL files are verified and tested.
We hope you like it!
Mainly, Inuyasha is a manga of Japanese origin, it is written and illustrated by Rumiko Takahashi.
Additionally, its publication was, since 1996, in Shonen Sunday magazine (Shogakukan editorial).
In particular, Inuyasha has international recognition.
Similarly, it has its anime adaptation since 2000, executed by Sunrise studios and directed by Yasunao Aoki and Masashi Ikeda.
Also, various movies and video games have been made based on this franchise.
Particularly, the original plot is located in the Sengoku period of Japan.
Where, Kagome Higurashi (who comes from the 21st century) meets Inuyasha (a han’yo).
Which yearns to become a full demon, so he needs the Shikon no Tama, but Kagome fragments it.
So, together they have the main goal of gathering these fragments.
There are no reviews yet.