Goku Vs Yamcha 3D print STL it is a Digital Product for 3D printing.
- This is the 3D collectible you need; it was modeled with high precision.
- The statue has correct details, without a doubt the most accurate digital file on the market.
- This collectible is split for easy printing.
- Ready to print in parts.
- Model made and sculpted in: Zbrush.
- The file format is: STL.
- At M3D Studios the STL files are verified and tested.
We hope you like it!
Basically, Dragon Ball is an anime and manga that was published between 1984 and 1995 in Shonen Jump magazine, by the Japanese publisher Shueisha.
It is written and illustrated by Akira Toriyama.
In particular, the original plot recounts the adventures of Goku (Saiyan warrior), who has experience in martial arts.
His primary objective is to carry out numerous of trips and adventures; which enables him to develop and perfect his fighting techniques.
Likewise, As its name indicates, there are a series of magical spheres that, when found and put together, invoke a dragon that grants wishes.
Actually, Yamcha (also called Zedaki), is an earthling, who has experience in martial arts,
But integrating baseball techniques that he learned before.
Without a doubt, he appears as a secondary character in the manga and anime of: Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball Super and Dragon Ball GT.
Particularly, Yamcha started out as a desert bandit, his first rival was Goku.
However, his antagonistic role culminates when he befriends him and joins the Z Fighters.