Gohan SSJ2 3D print STL it is a Digital Product for 3D printing.
- This is the 3D collectible you need; it was modeled with high precision.
- The statue has correct details, without a doubt the most accurate digital file on the market.
- This collectible is split for easy printing.
- Ready to print in parts.
- Model made and sculpted in: Zbrush.
- The file format is: STL.
- At M3D Studios the STL files are verified and tested.
We hope you like it!
Dragon Ball is an anime and manga that was published between 1984 and 1995 in Shonen Jump magazine, by the Japanese publisher Shueisha.
It is written and illustrated by Akira Toriyama.
The original plot recounts the adventures of Goku (Saiyan warrior), who has experience in martial arts.
His primary objective is to carry out numerous of trips and adventures; which enables him to develop and perfect his fighting techniques.
As its name indicates, there are a series of magical spheres that, when found and put together, invoke a dragon that grants wishes.
Gohan is a half-breed between a Saiyan and an earthling human. He is one of the main characters in the Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball Super, and Dragon Ball GT anime and manga.
The Super Saiyan 2 is the successor evolution of the Super Saiyan, gained through intense training, leveling up, or exposure to acute mental and emotional stress.