Funko Jason Voorhees 3D print STL it is a Digital Product for 3D printing.
This set includes two different heads.
- This is the 3D collectible you need; it was modeled with high precision.
- The statue has correct details, without a doubt the most accurate digital file on the market.
- In particular, This collectible is split for easy printing.
- Ready to print in parts.
- Model made and sculpted in: Zbrush.
- The file format is: STL.
- At M3D Studios the STL files are verified and tested.
We hope you like it!
Primarily, Friday the 13th is an American horror movie franchise.
Likewise, the first film was written by Victor Miller.
Also, it was produced and directed by Sean S. Cunningham and became a hit.
In particular, Friday the 13th has: a television series, novels, comics, merchandising and video games.
Similarly, this film was released for the first time in movie theaters in 1980.
Without a doubt, Friday the 13th centers on a famous serial killer, who drowned in Camp Crystal Lake.
Which is called Jason Voorhees, and at the site of his death a curse is created.
Therefore, he has the possibility to kill and incite people to do it too.
Also, it has a terrifying appearance, although it has varied in the different films.
Additionally, Jason Voorhees wears his signature hockey mask.
Particularly, he has a crossover with Freddy Krueger.