Eren Titan Transformation 3D print STL it is a Digital Product for 3D printing.
- This is the 3D collectible you need; it was modeled with high precision.
- The statue has correct details, without a doubt the most accurate digital file on the market.
- This collectible is split for easy printing.
- Ready to print in parts.
- Model made and sculpted in: Zbrush.
- The file format is: STL.
- At M3D Studios the STL files are verified and tested.
We hope you like it!
Mainly, Attack on Titan or Shingeki no Kyojin is a manga that was published in 2009 in the magazine Bessatsu Shonen Magazine, from the Japanese publisher Kodansha.
Basically, it is written and illustrated by Hajime Isayama.
Also, Attack on Titan or Shingeki no Kyojin has its anime adaptation, directed by Tetsuro Araki, in 2013.
Generally, the original plot is located in a post-apocalyptic land, in which the humans that remain alive are behind walls.
Similarly, all this, to protect themselves from the titans (giant humanoids).
Definitely, Attack on Titan or Shingeki no Kyojin tells how the protagonist Eren Jaeger, along with his adoptive sister and his friends, join the Army of the Walls.
With the intention of avenging the death of his mother, who was killed by a Titan.
Later, Eren learns that he has the ability to become a Titan with special traits.
In short, the Titan of Attack is the one carried by Eren Jaeger, the protagonist of the anime.
There are no reviews yet.