DR Hell Mazinger Z Bust 3D print STL it is a Digital Product for 3D printing.
- This is the 3D collectible you need; it was modeled with high precision.
- The statue has correct details, without a doubt the most accurate digital file on the market.
- This collectible is split for easy printing.
- Ready to print in parts.
- Model made and sculpted in: Zbrush.
- The file format is: STL.
- At M3D Studios the STL files are verified and tested.
We hope you like it!
Notably, Mazinger Z is an anime and manga that was published in 1972.
It should be noted that the manga was published in the weekly Shonen Jump and the anime on the Fuji TV channel.
In short, it is written and illustrated by Go Nagai of Japanese origin.
Regarding the story, it tells how a group of scientists manipulates a giant robot; led by the protagonist, so that they fight against the evil power of Dr Hell.
In short, Dr Hell (also called Doctor Inferno) is a scientist unbalanced by dominance, wanting to conquer the world with his maximum strength.
In addition, Doctor Hell is considered the main antagonist of Mazinger Z, whose enemies are: Juzo and Koji Kabuto.
Mainly, he uses his own creations. A wide array of beasts made up of mechs, as well as a set of minions to help you out.