Doublas M2 Mazinger Z 3D print STL it is a Digital Product for 3D printing.
- This is the 3D collectible you need; it was modeled with high precision.
- The statue has correct details, without a doubt the most accurate digital file on the market.
- This collectible is split for easy printing.
- Ready to print in parts.
- Model made and sculpted in: Zbrush.
- The file format is: STL.
- At M3D Studios the STL files are verified and tested.
We hope you like it!
Notably, Mazinger Z is an anime and manga that was published in 1972.
It should be noted that the manga was published in the weekly Shonen Jump and the anime on the Fuji TV channel.
In short, it is written and illustrated by Go Nagai of Japanese origin.
Regarding the story, it tells how a group of scientists manipulates a giant robot; led by the protagonist, so that they fight against the evil power of Dr Hell.
Particularly, as a consequence of its success, the Mazinger Z series laid the foundations of the mecha genre.
In short, Doublas M2 is a super steel robot type character, with the appearance of a two-headed lizard.
Additionally, he is the second mechanical beast to appear in the series. And Doublas M2‘s main weapon is two laser beams that come out of his eyes. Also, it has missiles in its abdomen.