Death Note Logo 3D print STL it is a Digital Product for 3D printing.
- This is the 3D collectible you need; it was modeled with high precision.
- The statue has correct details, without a doubt the most accurate digital file on the market.
- This collectible is split for easy printing.
- Ready to print in parts.
- Model made and sculpted in: Zbrush.
- The file format is: STL.
- At M3D Studios the STL files are verified and tested.
We hope you like it!
Mainly, Death Note is a manga of Japanese origin, it is written by Tsugumi Oba and illustrated by Takeshi Obata.
Additionally, its publication was, since December 2003, in Shonen Jump magazine (Shueisha publisher).
In particular, Death Note has international recognition, which is why it is very famous.
Similarly, it has its anime adaptation since 2006, executed by Madhouse and directed by Tetsuro Araki.
Also, various movies, books and video games have been made, based on this franchise.
Regarding the story, it tells how Light Yagami (main character) finds a notebook that has supernatural powers.
Particularly, said notebook is called Death Note.
Which allows him to write names of people he wants to kill and it happens.
In addition, his main objective is to kill all criminals.
However, a mysterious detective will try to thwart his plans.