Cute and kawaii food keychains 3D print STL it is a Digital Product for 3D printing.
This set includes 9 different keyring models.
- This is the 3D collectible you need; it was modeled with high precision.
- The statue has correct details, without a doubt the most accurate digital file on the market.
- This collectible is split for easy printing.
- Ready to print in parts.
- Model made and sculpted in: Zbrush.
- The file format is: STL.
- At M3D Studios the STL files are verified and tested.
We hope you like it!
In general, the keychain is an accessory (metal ring, attached by a chain), in which one or more keys are located.
It should be noted that they can have a decorative, distinctive use or a more practical utility.
Among which are: small flashlights, bottle openers, work tools, among others.
In addition, the keychains can be used as: a gift, a tourist souvenir, an advertising medium, a clothing accessory or an object for collecting.
In particular, the expression Kawaii originated in Japan in the year 1970.
By a group of adolescents, who used in their calligraphy: happy faces, round, beautiful, and charming figures.
Consequently, Kawaii is an adjective that represents cute and adorable.
Likewise, it is an expression that denotes praise, in its innocent sense (without the character of seduction or lustful provocation).
In general, Kawaii is an original element of Japanese pop culture.
There are no reviews yet.