Cumber 3D print STL it is a Digital Product for 3D printing.
- This is the 3D collectible you need; it was modeled with high precision.
- The statue has correct details, without a doubt the most accurate digital file on the market.
- This collectible is split for easy printing.
- Ready to print in parts.
- Model made and sculpted in: Zbrush.
- The file format is: STL.
- At M3D Studios the STL files are verified and tested.
We hope you like it!
Dragon Ball is an anime and manga that was published between 1984 and 1995 in Shonen Jump magazine, by the Japanese publisher Shueisha.
Particularly, it is written and illustrated by Akira Toriyama.
The original plot recounts the adventures of Goku (Saiyan warrior), who has experience in martial arts.
His primary objective is to carry out numerous of trips and adventures; which enables him to develop and perfect his fighting techniques.
As its name indicates, there are a series of magical spheres that, when found and put together, invoke a dragon that grants wishes.
Generally, Cumber is a former evil Saiyan from Universe 7, originally from the Planet Sadala. Which was captive of Fu, in order to carry out his experiments in the planetary prison.
Also, his first appearance as a secondary antagonist was in the Dragon Ball Heroes anime and manga.
Definitely, his job is to control and manage one of the prison planets, along with a Dragon Ball.
There are no reviews yet.