Couple Sitting Wings 3D print STL it is a Digital Product for 3D printing.
- This is the 3D collectible you need; it was modeled with high precision.
- The statue has correct details, without a doubt the most accurate digital file on the market.
- This collectible is split for easy printing.
- Ready to print in parts.
- Model made and sculpted in: Zbrush.
- The file format is: STL.
- At M3D Studios the STL files are verified and tested.
We hope you like it!
Mainly, Couple Sitting Wings is inspired by the life and work of Khalil Gibran or Yibrán Jalil Yibrán.
Specifically, in his autobiographical novel called Alas Rotas.
Particularly, Khalil Gibran was born in Lebanon on January 6, 1883 and died in New York on April 10, 1931.
In short, he dedicated himself to being a poet, novelist, painter and essayist.
On the other hand, he is recognized as the poet of exile.
Among his outstanding works are: Tears and Smiles, The Fool, The Prophet, The Garden of the Prophet, among others.
In addition, Broken Wings tells the story of pure love and the failure of a relationship between a man and a woman.
All this happens thanks to the materialism and ambition of a bishop.
In particular, Couple Sitting Wings is inspired by a chapter in the book, at the key point of the story; in the meeting and parting of lovers.