Coraline 3D print STL it is a Digital Product for 3D printing.
- This is the 3D collectible you need; it was modeled with high precision.
- The statue has correct details, without a doubt the most accurate digital file on the mark
- This collectible is split for easy printing.
- Ready to print in parts.
- Model made and sculpted in: Zbrush.
- The file format is: STL.
- At M3D Studios the STL files are verified and tested.
We hope you like it!
Mainly, Coraline, also known as: the worlds of Coraline or Coraline and the secret door, is an American animated film.
In addition, it is written and directed by Henry Selick. However, it is founded on Coraline’s novel of the same name, by Neil Gaiman (published in 2002).
In short, this film is of the stop motion category, released for the first time in movie theaters in 2009.
Also, it is the first production of the Laika animation studios.
Undoubtedly, Coraline tells the story of a girl who, upon moving to her new home and due to the lack of attention from her parents, feels bored and distressed.
Hence she, she realizes that around her she has strange neighbors.
In particular, exploring the house, she discovers a wall that has a secret door.
Similarly, when Coraline enters the door, she finds another enhanced reality of her life, with another mother and another father.