Chameleon Lamp 3D print STL it is a Digital Product for 3D printing.
- This is the 3D collectible you need; it was modeled with high precision.
- The statue has correct details, without a doubt the most accurate digital file on the market.
- This collectible is split for easy printing.
- Ready to print in parts.
- Model made and sculpted in: Zbrush.
- The file format is: STL.
- At M3D Studios the STL files are verified and tested.
We hope you like it!
Mainly, the Chameleon (Chamaeleonidae) belongs to the scaly reptile family (sauropsids).
In addition, Chameleon fossils originating from the Paleocene are known. Therefore, this family is quite old.
On the other hand, there are approximately 161 species of chameleons. Most of these are found in Africa.
In particular, they are renowned for their ability to change the color of their skin, depending on the situation they are in.
Also, they have a long and fast tongue.
In short, the Chameleon has eyes that can be moved independently.
Likewise, its size varies according to the species. It goes from 2.9 cm long to 80 cm.
However, there is a species that measures one and a half centimeters (it is the smallest species).
In addition, in its appearance it has ornaments on the face (nasal protrusions, horns) or on the head (long ridges).
In particular, the Chameleon lacks an external ear. However, it has the ability to detect vibrations, as well as low-frequency sounds.