Black Dragon Yugioh 3D print STL it is a Digital Product for 3D printing.
- This is the 3D collectible you need; it was modeled with high precision.
- The statue has correct details, without a doubt the most accurate digital file on the mark
- This collectible is split for easy printing.
- Ready to print in parts.
- Model made and sculpted in: Zbrush.
- The file format is: STL.
- At M3D Studios the STL files are verified and tested.
We hope you like it!
Mainly, Yugioh is a manga that was published in 1996 in the Weekly Shonen Jump magazine, from the Japanese publisher Shueisha.
In particular, it is drafted by Kazuki Takahashi.
On the other hand, it became a franchise, which owns: movies, anime series, card games, as well as video games.
Also, Yugioh has two anime adaptations. The first is produced by Toei Animation, in 1998.
Secondly, there is the adaptation by Studio Gallop. Which was distributed by TV Tokyo, in the year 2000.
Now, Yugioh tells how the protagonist Yugi Muto, an amateur duelist, has different card battles with other people.
Without a doubt, Yugi Muto carries the puzzle of the Millennium or the millennium puzzle, which was given to him by his grandfather.
Ultimately, this is one of the seven Yugioh Millennium Items.
Similarly, the rare card of the Red Eyes Black Dragon, is characterized by being a deadly attack.
There are no reviews yet.