Baron Ashura Mazinger Z 3D print STL it is a Digital Product for 3D printing.
- This is the 3D collectible you need; it was modeled with high precision.
- The statue has correct details, without a doubt the most accurate digital file on the market.
- This collectible is split for easy printing.
- Ready to print in parts.
- Model made and sculpted in: Zbrush.
- The file format is: STL.
- At M3D Studios the STL files are verified and tested.
We hope you like it!
Notably, Mazinger Z is an anime and manga that was published in 1972.
Also, the manga was published in the weekly Shonen Jump and the anime on the Fuji TV channel.
In short, it is written and illustrated by Go Nagai of Japanese origin.
Regarding the story, it tells how a group of scientists manipulates a giant robot; led by the protagonist.
Particularly, as a consequence of its success, the Mazinger Z series laid the foundations of the mecha genre.
In short, Baron Ashura (also called Baron Ashler) is a fantasy character, characterized by being physically and mentally, half man and half woman.
Notably, and they are fused into two proportional halves.
Furthermore, Baron Ashura is Dr Hell‘s assistant and his creation was from two ancient mummies of different genders (in life they were Mikenes priests).
Particularly, on the right side of him the feminine faction of him is seen and on the left side the masculine faction of him is seen.