Alphys Undertale 3D print STL it is a Digital Product for 3D printing.
- This is the 3D collectible you need; it was modeled with high precision.
- The statue has correct details, without a doubt the most accurate digital file on the mark
- This collectible is split for easy printing.
- Ready to print in parts.
- Model made and sculpted in: Zbrush.
- The file format is: STL.
- At M3D Studios the STL files are verified and tested.
We hope you like it!
Primarily, Undertale is a 2D role-playing game. Where the player controls the actions of a character(s), in a detailed world.
Similarly, its launch was in 2015, originated by Toby Fox (independent American developer).
On the other hand, it is characterized by being influenced by: Moon: Remix RPG Adventure, bullet hell Touhou Project and Brandish, Mario & Luigi and Mother.
Also, he was inspired by the comedy show Mr. Bean.
In particular, Undertale is available for: Microsoft Windows, OS X, Linux, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Vita.
Similarly, the player controls a boy who fell into a vast secluded region.
Therefore, it is located under the surface of the Earth, isolated by a magical barrier.
Now, in Undertale, the player aims to travel until they reach the surface again.
During this journey, you will meet monsters and you can fight with them or not.
Also, the game allows you to make decisions that can change the story.
In short, Undertale, has characters like: Alphys, Asgore, Flowey, Frisk, Papyrus, Sans, Toriel, Undyne.