In force from the date: January 15, 2023.
It also describes the user’s choices regarding the use, access and correction of the user’s personal data.
1. Collection of personal data
When is personal data collected?
We collect personal data when you register for the M3D Studios service, when you purchase one of our products or services, as well as when we communicate with you.
We collect personal data through the use of your username and passwords for certain services provided by third parties.
2. What personal data is collected?
• Identification data (for example, name, email, postal address, telephone number, country of residence, passport, identity document, among others);
• Payment details (credit card, debit card, PayPal, Binance, expiration date and the security code associated with your payment instrument); and any information you provide to us when contacting us by email.
• Date of access time;
• Operating system used;
- Language preferences;
• IP address;
• Number of visits;
• Pages on our website that you have visited.
• We may access and store the personal data that the third-party service makes available to us.
- Use of your financial information
We do not store or use your financial information. All payments are forwarded to the websites of the respective payment processing systems, and the payment processing systems take care of the security of your financial data. However, we reserve the right to keep your payment history and account identification in the payment systems you used to withdraw funds on the site, for the protection of your own funds if your account has been hacked.
We strongly recommend that you verify the website address of your payment processing system after being forwarded from the site for authentication and use of the secure https protocol.
3. ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES ARE THE PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We may process your personal data:
For the purposes of entering into or performing a contract with you
We process your Personal Data for the purpose of concluding and fulfilling our contractual obligations under the contract entered into with you when purchasing 3D models and/or services from M3D Studios via the Website, as well as for processing and delivering contest entries and prizes. or raffles.
For purposes that are in our legitimate interest, such as:
- Correctly identify you and allow you to access and use the 3D models and/or services of M3D Studios;
- Create and manage your account with us and personalize your online experience;
- Process and complete transactions through payment or reimbursement, and for fraud detection and prevention;
- Provide customer service and support and send you related notices;
- Send you promotional communications;
- Help us manage, evaluate and improve our business and the products and services we offer, including market research and analysis to improve our existing products and services, or learn about the products and services you wanted to provide (including data analysis and accounting). audit and other internal functions);
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities related to M3D Studios 3D models and/or services and for marketing or advertising purposes;
- The establishment, exercise and defense of legal claims;
- Guarantee the security and continuity of our IT services and systems;
- In connection with any business reorganization, transfer, disposition, merger or acquisition at the company level;
- Monitor and evaluate compliance with our policies and standards.
- To comply with our legal or regulatory obligations
We may process your personal data where necessary to comply with legal or regulatory obligations to which we are subject, in particular data retention obligations or when responding to requests from competent authorities.
With your consent
To the extent that you have given us your consent to the processing of your personal data, such consent will serve as the legal basis for the said processing.
4. HOW DO WE SHARE THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT?
We may share your personal data with
- Third party service providers, such as IT service providers (including hosting and maintenance services), file storage providers, background check services, legal, tax or legal advisors, or institutions or accountants appointed by us, who process your Personal Data according to our instructions. We do not allow third party service providers to use personal data for marketing purposes or for any purpose other than in connection with the services they provide to us. Appropriate security measures will be implemented to ensure the integrity and security of your personal data when engaging such service providers;
- Government, courts, law enforcement authorities, regulators or lawyers and supervisory authorities;
- Any third party to whom we assign or renew any of our rights or obligations, or who acquires all or substantially all of our business, stock or assets, or with whom we merge;
- Shareholders, agents, employees, consultants, representatives, auditors and business partners; and other companies belonging to the same group as the company (and, if necessary, their respective shareholders, agents, employees, consultants, representatives, auditors, service providers and business providers).
The security measures used at M3D Studios prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of the information we maintain. M3D Studios protects the privacy of your personal information in accordance with the highest standards. We recommend that you do not store information critical to you in your profile. We are not responsible if fraudsters hack the site or take over your profile and you will be harmed by the presence of such information on the site.
5. DO YOU HAVE THE OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data required to comply with the company’s legal requirements or to perform the contract with you is mandatory.
Without the provision of this personal data, we cannot enter into or continue to fulfill the contract entered into with you and, therefore, you will not be able to purchase any of our products or services.
6. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data collected when you register and/or purchase a company product and subsequently conclude a contract. To the extent necessary, we will retain your personal data for the duration of our contract with you.
In addition, we are subject to various retention and documentation obligations, which among other things derive from the commercial code.
7. WHERE ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA TRANSFERRED TO?
For the aforementioned purposes, your personal data may be transferred to any of the aforementioned recipients and service providers in countries located inside or outside of Venezuela. An adequate level of protection is guaranteed by adequate security measures.
8. TO WHAT EXTENT DO WE USE AUTOMATIC DECISION MAKING OR PROFILING?
In general, we do not use automated individual decision-making or profiling in the course of our relationship with you. If we must rely on such processing in a particular situation, we will inform you separately, to the extent that we are legally required to do so.
9. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
a. Right to information, rectification and restriction of processing
It is your right to request a copy, free of charge, of the personal data we hold about you. Please contact us if you would like a copy of some or all of your personal data, we will respond to your request within thirty days of receiving the request.
We want to make sure your personal data is accurate and up-to-date: you can contact us to correct or delete personal data you think is inaccurate.
In cases where the accuracy of the personal data is in question, the processing is unlawful or where you have objected to the processing of your personal data, you can request the restriction of the processing of such personal data. This means that personal data, with the exception of storage, will only be processed with or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of public interest.
b. Objections to the processing of personal data
You may object to processing of your personal data that is based on legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party.
The only grounds on which we may refuse your request is if we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing, which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
You also have the right to object at any time to the processing of your Personal Data for marketing purposes, including profiling insofar as it is related to such direct marketing. If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for such purposes.
Your right to object is not subject to any formality.
c. Right to withdraw your consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before its withdrawal. Withdrawal only affects future processing.
d. data portability
You also have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transmit that personal data to another controller without delay from the current controller if:
- the processing is based on consent or a contract,
- processing is done by automated means.
e. Right to be forgotten
You can request the deletion of the personal data held about you, without undue delay where the use or other processing of such personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes described above, and especially where consent relating to a specific processing has been withdrawn or where the processing is not or is no longer lawful for other reasons.
f.Right to file a complaint
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how we process your personal data, please contact us first at the email addresses listed above and below, we will endeavor to accommodate your request as soon as possible. This is without prejudice to your right to file a complaint with the authority in Venezuela or another authority (for example, in your country of residence), in the event that you have any concerns about the processing of your personal data.
10. Minimum age policy for registration in M3D Studios
The M3D Studios Services are not directed to children under the age of 18 (or the legal age of majority in your applicable country) and we do not knowingly collect Personal Data from minor children as part of the M3D Studios Services. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal data from a user under the age of 18 (or the legal minority of your applicable country) as part of the M3D Studios services, we will delete such personal data from our records. If we change our practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting personal data from children under the age of 18 as part of the M3D Studios services.
12. CONTACT US
In order for us to take appropriate action, please describe in reasonable detail the nature of your request or inquiry.
To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity before fulfilling your request.